I believe in the power of play. Neuroscience research suggests that play is one of the most engaging and effective forms of learning. Here is why:
1. Play can relax the brain and make us more comfortable to take risks and experiment.
2. Play introduces the elements of challenge and reward, triggering the release of the feel-good neurotransmitter dopamine and increasing our internal motivation and desire to learn.
3. Play helps us enter the state of flow, or complete immersion in a task.
4. Play prepares us for the unexpected and encourages flexibility.
5. Play leads to mastery by creating rituals and expectations for a certain kind of behavior and rewiring the brain to give commands in accordance with such expectations.
I invite you to play the games below and master brain-friendly public speaking in a fun way!
Click on the images below to begin. Good luck!