Become a mind shifter!
Have you ever wondered why it is still so hard to change even with so much information about success and wellness out there?
Do you know that your brain has the ability to rewire itself with proper attention and consistent practice – a phenomenon called neuroplasticity?
Your mind works hard for you, but it could do so much more. A relaxed and alert mind can be harnessed to change your life and awaken your transformative potential:
- To create the life and business you desire;
- To nurture important relationships and effectively resolve conflicts;
- To experience the joyful state of flow;
- To accelerate your learning and results;
- To generate more insights and breakthroughs;
- To release stress and overwhelm;
- To regulate your emotions;
- To build healthy habits;
- To cultivate peace of mind, self-awareness, and positive attitude.
The Brain Alchemist’s mission is to unravel the missing ingredients to empower you to overcome your natural resistance to change and bridge the gap between information and transformation. The change starts in your heart, continues in your mind and expands in your actions. I fuse the insights from brain research, positive psychology, and mind body modalities to create coaching and training programs, tools, and transformative practices to help you experience the shift rather than read about it.
Are you ready to shift your mind and open your VALVE of transformation?
The VALVE is a code that stands for:
1. Vision. You will clarify the vision of where you want to be and what you want to create in your life. You will make it strong and enticing enough to overcome your fears and doubts and enjoy a meaningful and purposeful life.
2. Attention. You will develop the focus, clarity and mindset you need to follow through with your plan and succeed. You will discover new ways of thinking, perceiving and staying on target.
3. Learning. A healthy brain never stops learning and forming new connections. You will identify what you need to learn in order to develop your new identity and your new lifestyle. You will learn to get out of your comfort zone because it is a prerequisite for change. You will learn to listen to your body and manage emotions. You will learn to deal with setbacks. You will learn to take small steps that lead to big transformations.
4. Value. You will cultivate a deeper sense of meaning and purpose in life. You will align your plan of action with your core values, goals and strengths.
5. Energy. You will develop new healthy habits. You will direct your energy and effort to new patterns of thinking and new behaviors. You will manage your energy effectively to sustain long-lasting change.
Kick off your shoes, pull up a chair, get your cup of coffee (or tea), download our free meditative introduction to VALVE, and explore how you can shift your brain into high gear.